My teaching practices are informed by my participation in two pedagogy programs. In Fall 2014, I joined the University of Texas at Austin's semester-long Center for Teaching and Learning Seminar in Teaching Fundamentals. In Spring 2017, I received certification from the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement Inclusive Classrooms Seminar.
I have designed and taught three courses at the University of Texas at Austin, as the sole instructor. These include Ancient Philosophy (Fall 2019 Syllabus) (Spring 2018 Syllabus) and Knowledge and Reality (Fall 2017 Syllabus).
In addition, I've served as a Teaching Assistant and as a Grader for the following courses:
- Ancient Philosophy (Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2018)
- Mind and Body (Fall 2016)
- Problems of Knowledge and Valuation (Fall 2014, Spring 2020)
- Introduction to Philosophy (at the University of Toronto, AY 2012-2013)
- Early Modern Philosophy (Spring 2017)
- Introduction to Philosophy (Spring 2015)